CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

feeling sad :(

so today i woke up and was feeling just super depressed.  I am in the military and my friends are all military either them or their husbands are int he military so they're constantley moving.  well im at that point right now where all of them have left San Diego im used to having at least one or two of them here but now the are all scattered all over the world and I just miss that female companionship.  my husband tells me that he should be my best friend and he is but sometimes i need a girl to talk to.  I haven't been able to really connect with any of the females that i work with because we have totally different interest and priorities and my new job there is only one other female that works there.  I knew the military was going to involve a ton of moving and lose of friendships but after 8yrs this has to be the first year that i have felt truly sad.  My best friend is supposed to be coming back to Cali in July so i just have to stick it out till then...