CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Finally Clear :)

The pics are finally up! here is my skin from Jan to now!

Now the 1st couple of picture are pretty bad so you've been warned...
Day one went to Derm was prescribed Retin-A, Duac (benzoyl Peroxide and Clindamycin)gel, and Doxycyline(oral)
Day one OUCH!
Day one other side
Week 2 looks like its working huh?
Week 2 (right side)
Week 5 getting worse
Week 5 (right side)
Week 7 looking bad...AGAIN!


week 7 (right side)
Month 3 went back to Derm and got on new meds!
Retin-A, Clindamycin (oral), and Benzoyl Peroxide gel (topical) 
Week 13 noticing a difference

Week 13 right side
Week 14
week 14 right side
Present! 
Present right side
no make up in this picture just benzoyl peroxide gel and lotion


LOVE that my scars are fading! Can't wait until the scars are completely gone! Since I've been on these new meds I have not had a single breakout totally loving these meds! OH almost forgot i've changed my face wash as well im using Boots Expert sensitive face wash, toner, and lotion... I love this stuff!




0 comments:

Post a Comment