CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Skin Update!

Alright so most of you know that I have been struggling with finding the right face wash and medication for my skin...

I HAVE TREID EVERYTHING!

for those that have followed along have seen everything i've tried ...finally i went to my dermatologist he have me so much stuff

Retina
Duac
Doxy

worked for a little while then the acne came back, my faced burned, it was peeling like crazy, and  my stomach was so upset i was nauseous all day! So naturally I went back...he then gave me

Benzoyl Peroxide
Retina
Clindamycin

this stuff so far has been AMAZING! no upset stomaches, rashes or irritaions on my face, or any type of crazy side effects...and my skin looks soooooooo much better!

I will provide pictures soon...just want to make sure this stuff is legit before I do

FINGERS CROSSED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment